Dynamic, high-achieving graduate with excellent communication skills to join successful and innovative Mathematics team. The Mathematics-Luminary will work with our Maths teachers to design and maintain a core subject curriculum which sets out the aims of the programme of education and develops the structure and organisation for those aims to be implemented to maximum effect, including:
• planning and sequencing the knowledge, skills and understanding to be gained at each stage
• ensuring the curriculum is finely tuned to the particular needs of our students and that it is rooted in the knowledge and skills they will need for future success
• contributing to day-to-day leadership and management to ensure effective implementation
• designing standardised end point assessments and interventions to ensure that any gaps in learning can be identified and addressed
• providing the expert subject knowledge to lead and coordinate curriculum and assessment implementation through a specialist team.
With a strong track record of results, excellent partnerships with feeder primaries and progression to university which Ofsted declare to be “impressive”, our College is first choice for students in Bradford.
• excellent results
• hardworking students with very supportive parents
• strong professional development
• central location in the West Yorkshire conurbation