Mathematics/Science Teacher (Years 7 to 12)
Our client is a co-educational Prep to Year 12 School providing quality education to rural and remote students. The School is located North Queensland.
About the Role:
- Mathematics/Science Teacher : Years 7-12
- Recruitment to cater for early implementation of senior curriculum
- Term 3, 2018 Start till the end of the year
- Upon completion of the contract there is scope to move into middle management for the right candidate
- Regional independent school, 50min from the Beautiful North QLD Coastline
- Relocation and accommodation assistance
- Open to graduate and experienced teachers
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
Fast track your application:
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).