(Reporting to Upper School Principal)
We are currently searching for a Mathematics teacher to join our team (next academic year 2021/2022). Our school received MYP authorization in January of 2020 and as an IB World School, we follow the IB and no other programmes. We have been authorized in the PYP, MYP and DP.
More about us:
● Strong communication skills;
● Advanced problem-solving and decision-making skills;
● Proficiency in computer literacy;
● Ability to be flexible in an ever-changing world of education;
● Desirable: Experience in the PYP/MYP/DP;
● Desirable: Experience with eAssessments;
● Desirable: Experience with ManageBac;
● Mandatory: Teaching experience and proper teaching credential.
● Ability to teach Mathematics (possibly plus Economics);
● Liaise with Maths and Science teachers with regards to timetables and unit planning;
● Collaborate on a regular basis with the Maths and Science teams;
● Update ManageBac on a regular basis including unit plans and student feedback;
● Student feedback must be done on a regular basis for any assignment or task that is turned in to the teacher;
● Promote a safe working environment for students and staff;
● Encourage students to use the Learner Profile whilst in class;
● Follow the school’s vertical articulation for Maths;
● To promote the ideals and mission of the school and our three pillars, Creativity, Character and Connectivity;
● Knowledge of the IB Programme and a belief in its functionality, as a World IB School we do not use any other programmes;
● Team player willing to become part of a diverse group of teachers and staff members;
● Great record keeping in ManageBac for student feedback and unit plans.
● Competitive pay and compensation package;
● Annual performance related bonus;
● Free breakfasts & lunches;
● Housing provided;
● Flight allowance;
● Visa support;
● Medical & dental insurance;
● Brand-new fully furnished school and usage of school facilities by approved schedule;
● Russian Lessons are available.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree where the title includes subject taught.
- Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, PGCE or PGDE, UK Qualified Teacher Status or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
- Criminal background check, Medical check, References
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School