Teacher of Mathematics
St. Stephen’s International School, Bangkok Campus, is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and dynamic Mathematics Teacher for August 2019.
In Key Stage 3 the Mathematics Department follows the British curriculum. All students study Mathematics up to IGCSE Level and are set according to ability. Mathematics is a popular, and very successful, A Level subject, as is Further Mathematics for the most able students. All public examination courses are provided by Cambridge International Examinations.
It is essential to:
• Be able to teach Mathematics at KS3 and KS4 level
• Be a native-level English speaker
• Be appropriately qualified (e.g. B.Ed. or a first degree and a PGCE)
• Provide three professional referees, one of whom must be your current, or most recent, Principal
It is desirable to have experience of:
• Teaching Mathematics at KS5 level
• Working in the international sector
• Teaching the CIE courses
St. Stephen’s is located in the north of Bangkok, close to Don Muang Airport and the world famous Chatuchak Market. The school is two-form entry and caters for all ages from Nursery to Year 13.
We encourage all interested candidates to apply to the Principal, via the online application form (see below) and send CV, with recent photograph, directly to email@example.com
Please note that St. Stephen’s International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including a criminal record disclosure, and other standard pre‐employment safeguarding checks.
Successful overseas candidates for teaching posts will normally be offered:
• a two-year contract, renewable by mutual agreement.
• a competitive salary
• accommodation allowance
• medical insurance
• flights to and from home location
• free tuition for up to two dependent children
• relocation allowance
Closing date: 26 May 2019
The school reserves the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate is identified.
Interviews will be held in Bangkok or by Skype.