Applications are invited for a Mathematics Teacher for our client school located in the Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is an Independent Anglican coeducational school and caters for Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12. This School is dynamic, innovative and inclusive acclaimed for its academic excellence, supportive culture, strong community spirit and emphasis on justice.
About the Role:
• Full time, Temporary role
• Contract for Term 4, 2019 (14 October to 10 December 2019) covering long service leave
• Ability to teach Senior Mathematics essential
• Experience teaching International Baccalaureate (IB) Mathematics would be highly regarded
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Applicants must have previous experience teaching Senior Mathematics
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with Teacher Quality Institute (TQI) and Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1904-535867SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1904-535867MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).