Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher for our highly-reputable client school conveniently located in Central Sydney. This independent school boasts longstanding academic excellence and features state-of-the-art facilities. The role is to commence in Term 2, 2018.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7 – 12 Mathematics
- Full time, Permanent Position
- Position to commence in Term 2, 2018
- Pastoral duties as required
About the School:
- Elite independent school in a convenient city location
- Embracing the future with a global outlook and classrooms equipped with learning technology
- Established ongoing relationships with organisations in the city meaning relevant learning opportunities have been designed
- Culture of involvement with co-curricular activities such as sport, performing arts and community service
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach Mathematics (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority and a Working With Children Check
- Possess a minimum of three current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Leonie, quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-525979LL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-525979MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.