Required from September 2021, an enthusiastic and well-qualified teacher of Mathematics to teach Maths throughout the school up to A level.
The Maths Department is a strong and successful department, committed to continually improving teaching methods to provide greatest benefit to the students.
The ability to teach a second subject may be helpful.
The ethos is one of high expectations with a wide variety of exciting enrichment activities in place. The personal development of all staff is a priority. There is a comprehensive induction programme and excellent opportunities for high quality CPD.
The successful candidate should:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Be innovative and able to turn ideas and opportunities into successful practice
• Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong relationships with all stakeholders and enthuse students
• Be enthusiastic, a team player, self-motivated and committed to further professional development
Westcliff is a highly successful and oversubscribed Girls Grammar and National Teaching School and identified as outstanding by Ofsted. Our pupils are hard working and a pleasure to teach.
Westcliff High School for Girls is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure via the DBS which meets the requirements of the school.
Westcliff High School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
To be an outstanding school with high moral values and a national standing for its scholarship, producing citizens who are leaders and thinkers, imbued with initiative, enterprise and a quest for lifelong learning.
Our key aims are :
- To foster enth...