We are seeking a highly skilled mathematics teacher with the ability to teach Years 7 – 12 curriculum plus extension maths classes. The ability to teach other subjects will also be highly regarded.
Essential and desirable criteria
• Be qualified to teach in the relevant subject area students up to and including Year 12.
• Ability to teach mathematics including Mathematics Extension 1.
• Experience and/or ability to teach in other subject areas.
• Demonstrate leadership in innovation and contemporary teaching pedagogies.
• Be willing to be actively involved in and lead collaborative learning and teaching practices.
• Have the ability to develop and support agile learning spaces.
• Have previous experience in fostering and participating in a positive team environment.
• Experience teaching at NSW Higher School Certificate level (or equivalent).
• Working with Children Check.
• Current first aid and or CPR qualifications.
Preference may be given to applicants who have previous experience working within a K-12 setting.