North London Grammar School (NLGS) is an Outstanding school in categories (OFSTED 2018). NLGS is a modern independent grammar school situated in Hendon with state-of-the-art facilities where interactive TV Learning Boards are available in every classroom. We have small classes where individual attention and interactive activities are more achievable.
The Post :
NLGS are seeking a passionate and inspirational teacher to join our forward-thinking Maths department. We are looking for a teacher who has the skills and desire to develop and nurture every child in their care. The ideal candidate will deliver consistently good teaching and learning in order to help all students to achieve excellent academic results.
You will be joining a well-resourced small department that has a strong focus on raising achievement. This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or an experienced teacher. (All our NQTs are well supported by an excellent induction programme).
The ideal candidate will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (or NQT)
• The ability to teach Mathematics up to KS4 and A Level.(Teaching Statistics, Further Mathematics, Physics etc is an advantage)
• The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
• Excellent organisational and ICT skills
• The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
• A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people
We will offer the successful candidate:
• A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors
• Enthusiastic and well behaved students who are willing to learn
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capacity to commitment and raise student achievement even further.
Salary will be negotiable.
To fill in an application form please visit our website. EITHER APPLY ONLINE http://northlondongrammar.com/latest-job/ OR SEND YOUR CV TO HGOKCE@NORTHLONDONGRAMMAR.COM
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Closing date: 29th June 2018 at 5pm.