FULL TIME PERMANENT TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS
from January 2018
● Do you want to work in an outstanding Teaching School with a national reputation for excellence?
● Are you an exceptional, innovative and inspirational teacher?
● Do you have the infectious enthusiasm to light the fire of Mathematics learning in all our students?
● Are you ambitious for yourself and the students you are responsible for?
If you can answer yes to these questions you may be the person we are looking for to become our Mathematics teacher as soon as possible.
You will be joining the Mathematics Faculty in preparing our learners for an ever changing world.
● The successful candidate will teach across KS3, KS4 and possibly KS5.
● The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge.
● The ability to consistently deliver inspirational lessons at is essential in order to continue in our drive to raise achievement at all levels. This is a real opportunity to contribute to ongoing developments in a very successful department who are committed to team work.
To arrange an informal discussion or to visit the school please contact Sarah Bradney, HR Manager. For further details please visit our website: www.hccs.info. N.B. Applications will only be accepted on the school’s application form.
Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School & Sixth Form College is an equal opportunities employer and the Academy is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.