Smart Teachers is recruiting for mathematics teachers in the Lewisham area of South East London. Smart work closely with academies, trusts, independent and mainstream schools within this area, so there is a lot of choice to be had as a teacher! You can work on a day to day basis, or if preferred we at Smart will seek to find you the prefect long term or permanent role to suit you. Smart Teachers are looking for a qualified teacher, with KS3-KS5 experience. NQT’s are more than welcome to apply as we are always eager to support new teachers starting out and in developing their classroom skills. If you are interested in applying for Smart Teachers then please attach an up to date CV with a telephone number and email address. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
About the Roles
• Mathematics Teacher
• Short and Long term positions
• Part Time, Day to Day, Full Time and Perm Roles
• Salary Dependent on Experience
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops and access to Educare training for newly recruited teachers and support staff
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher you will need to meet the following criteria:
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• An understanding of the needs and criteria of children with SEN support
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SABMATHSLEW
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer