Smart Teachers welcomes overseas trained Mathematics teachers to join a collaborative department at a highly regarded school based in London. The school boasts a contemporary new building and a strong reputation for academic results which are now currently above average. The position is available from September 2019 and is a permanent, full time position.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher / Maths newly graduate
• Ability to teach all secondary years
• Permanent and full time
• September 2019 Start (July for newly graduates)
• Salary up to $75,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
• Large secondary school in Tower Hamlets, London
• ‘Good’ rated school (2018)
• Brand new build, fully resourced
• Diverse and vibrant community that embraces differences in students and staff
• Striving for academic excellence with a challenging and inspiring curriculum
• Easily accessible with strong transport links in East London
• Regular staff social events with emphasis of staff satisfaction as an integral aspect of school life
About the location
• A popular, traditional and busy borough of London
• Located in Zone 1 making travelling in and out of London extremely accessible
• A stone's throw away from famous attractions such as the Tower of London, Canary Wharf and Columbia Flower Market
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working as a Mathematics school teacher or equivalent
• Hold a Post graduate certificate of education/B Ed or equivalent Mathematics teaching qualification
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa), sponsorship license held for exceptional candidates
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• OS teachers and Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers
• Dedicated Australian-based team available to answer your queries before you move abroad, and a London-based team to support you when you land
• Completely free service
• An invitation to join our Overseas Teachers social group and attend our monthly events, connecting you with other migrants.
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world's largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more.
• Teaching overseas is a great way to develop personally and professionally’ and is a great addition to your CV.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free PD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Rhian at email@example.com quoting job reference RCR33391RXP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.