(part time considered for appropriate candidate)
Are you an inspirational teacher of Mathematics ready for a new challenge?
Are you looking to secure a teaching post in a rapidly improving department that puts collaboration and excellence at the heart of everything it undertakes?
If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Mathematics team.
We are at the cutting edge of teaching and learning developments and have outstanding leadership in mathematics. Our excellent team are committed, enthusiastic, optimistic and supportive. We are looking to appoint a teacher of Mathematics to help continue rapidly improving outcomes for our pupils at Loreto. Why not apply to join us?
About Loreto High School
- Rapid improvements in both attainment and progress in Mathematics
- A small school where we get to know our students well, find out what they are good at and develop their talents.
- Visitors tell us our students are calm and well-mannered and that our Catholic ethos is powerfully transmitted.
- Excellent facilities with newly refurbished £11m building
- Excellent CPD and staff well-being programme
The successful candidate will be a recently qualified or experienced teacher with:
- The ability or potential to teach inspirational outstanding lessons;
- A commitment to Loreto High School’s high expectations and powerful ethos;
- The ability to teach a range of abilities across both key stages;
- Excellent subject knowledge;
- A desire to work collaboratively and to make a real contribution to the development of our department and the progress of our students.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: Friday 9th December 2016
Interview date: TBC