Maternity Leave Cover - 6 January 2020 - 30 June 2020
Applications are invited from colleagues with a minimum of two years full time teaching experience in high achieving schools who can demonstrate a proven record of outstanding teaching and learning and secure understanding of the National Curriculum, GCSE/IGCSE and A Level or IB Diploma.
KS5 Mechanics experience is essential
Applicants are expected to be currently working in a high attaining school and have experience of teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:-
- An innovative and creative approach to providing an outstanding education beyond the National Curriculum
- The ability to inspire, challenge, support and empower students and colleagues towards excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relationships across the school community
- Excellent communication in English (written and spoken) and presentation skills
- Commitment to a Foundation to Year 13 school philosophy with the highest levels of pastoral care
- An understanding of the importance of continuing and enhancing the strong links already in place with Preparatory/Senior colleagues to ensure a seamless curriculum and transition from Preparatory to Senior
- The ability to respond positively and proactively to the challenges of a rapidly developing school
Recent UK experience and knowledge of UK independent sector schools is desirable but not essential. Applicants will have strong ICT skills and a proven ability to use technology to support learning.
Further information on the position, and online application process, is available through the school web site: