Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher/ Maths Teacher to join a vibrant co-educational 11–18 school and sixth form in the heart of Southall, Ealing. This full time teaching position is available for a September 2019 start and will be contracted for at least a year, with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. This Mathematics Teacher/ Maths Teacher vacancy will involve teaching students from KS3 through to KS5. The school’s exam results have been improving year on year and the progress data has put their performance in the top quartile of all schools around the country. They pride themselves on having outstanding student behaviour and a supportive staff team. The school was rated “Outstanding” in all areas following an Ofsted inspection in May 2019.
About the Role
• Mathematics Teacher/ Maths Teacher
• Happy to consider applications from NQTs
• Promote the delivery of outstanding teaching from KS3 to KS5
• Full time fixed term contract
• Up to £45,000 depending on experience
About the School
• The school had its most recent OFSTED inspection in May 2019 and has been rated as ‘Outstanding’ in all areas
• The improvements in GCSE results noted in the previous inspection have continued
• Easy to access using multiple routes using public transport
• Looking to set up interviews ASAP
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Mathematics Teacher/ Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• A PGCE qualification or equivalent with QTS, specialising in Mathematics
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Possess the ability to teach pre planned lessons and partake in marking work
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number IXK47119M.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.