Applications are invited for a qualified Mathematics Teacher for a position at a reputable Independent school, located in Newcastle. This school enjoys a strong commitment to academic excellence and offers modern facilities and broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
- Years 7-12 Mathematics Teacher
- Full-time, temporary contract for 1 term
- Potential to continue for remainder of 2018
- Position to commence Term 2, 2018
About the School:
- Location: Newcastle, New South Wales
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Technology rich general purpose classrooms
- Subject specific spaces for Science, i-Stem, Music, Drama, Visual Arts, Design and Technology, Food Technology.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess recent and relevant references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia and be able to teach the above subject
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1802-525626SM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-525626MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).