This is an excellent opportunity and offers many benefits for those eager to work in a Regional NSW independent school with a strong sense of community. This is a dynamic learning environment which fosters diversity, communication and professional growth.
About the Role:
• Teaching Years 7 – 12 Mathematics
• Full time position to commence Term 3, 2019
• Temporary contract until the end of 2019
• Potential for the role to be extended in 2020
About the School:
• Located in Regional NSW – approximately 5 hours north of Sydney
• Working in a team oriented and supportive environment
• Sense of Community
• Well-resourced School
• Independent school experience
• Instils the Christian Faith
Benefits of working in Northern NSW:
• Higher salaries, a graduate can start on approximately $75,000
• Affordable housing
• Excellent health care
• Community events and family friendly environments
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
The successful applicants will:
• Have a demonstrated capacity to engage and motivate students
• Hold a Secondary Mathematics teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Open to Working Holiday Visa holders
• Have the right to work in Australia
To confidentially express interest in this role and receive more information: reply with a copy of your updated CV. Only applicants with suitable qualifications and experience for this position will be contacted with further details.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Emma, quoting job reference #WEBEB – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBMH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).