Our client is a coeducational Independent school situated 2hrs flight north-west of Brisbane. With an outstanding teacher development program and a collaborative and highly innovative staff, this school is career enhancing in the short and long term sense. The school seeks a suitably qualified & highly motivated Mathematics teacher. This position is due to commence immediately.
About the Role:
- Mathematics Teacher
- Middle Years classes – Years 7 to 9
- Ability or willingness to teach Music an advantage but not essential
- Immediate start
- Full Time contract til end of 2018
- Potential for Middle Leadership for the right candidate
- Excellent remuneration and regional teacher assistance package including accommodation subsidies
- New graduate and experienced teachers encouraged to apply
- Supportive, welcoming and social staff
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527959KW- email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527959KW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).