Our client is a flagship private school in the Northern Territory. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school seeks suitably qualified Drama teachers and Mathematics teacher for positions commencing 2018. This school prides itself on traditional and providing a highly academic education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
Mathematics Teacher – Northern Territory
- Year 7-11 Mathematics
- Ability to teach Year 12 Maths will be an advantage
- 23rd January 2018 start
- 12-month contract – view to continuation
About the School:
- Rural town only 20 minutes from Palmerston
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive leadership team
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Excellent school spirit
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Full relocation compensation
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TRB Registration (Northern Territory Teacher Registration)
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job reference number 1711-522824SP or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).