The International School of KSAFH in Northwestern Region, Tabuk, is a non-profit making international school attached to a large military hospital.
We are a small (two form entry) friendly school with approximately 530 students. We offer the Cambridge international curriculum based on the English national curriculum from reception through sixth form with students entering for CIE Checkpoint, IGCSE and AS/A level examinations. Tabuk is in the North West of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia only a couple of hours from the border with Jordan and Egypt. It enjoys a milder climate than the southern parts of Kingdom. The local international airport offers flights to Amman, Cairo, Dubai and Istanbul facilitating travel around the Middle East and Asia.
The school is currently expanding to meet the needs of the local community.
Mathematics Teacher possibly with the ability to offer physics to KS3, the candidate will:
- Have QTS and at least two year's successful teaching experience.
- Be comfortable delivering theory and practical lessons to a high standard using a variety of methods.
- Develop and update schemes of work in the line with the National Curriculum (UK) programmes of study.
- Co-ordinate the teaching and assessment of Mathematics across the senior school curriculum.
- Have student safety and well-being as a first priority.
- Fulfill his/her responsibilities as a teacher following school policies.
- Establish effective working relationships within the school and set a good example to others
- Be mindful of the cultural practices in the Kingdom.
Rewards and Benefits:
- An excellent remuneration package with tax free salary, including work visa, free accommodation and medical cover.
- A generous holiday entitlement
- Two return flights per year from point of hire
Please send an application letter with your CV including a recent photograph and the names of two referees to (recruitment-Ad@nwafh.med.sa).