Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a qualified Mathematics Teacher for our prestigious client Independent school located in South West Sydney. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment and excels academically. The school offers excellent facilities and opportunities for students to develop their academic, musical, sporting, community responsibility and leadership skills.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7 – 12 Mathematics
- Full time, temporary position
- Commences January 2018 and concludes April 2018
- Pastoral duties as required
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after Independent School
- Extensive facilities set within 85 hectares of leafy and green land
- A tranquil school environment created in this semi-rural location which is easily accessible from the city
- Wide range of activities available across the school ranging from robotics to agricultural
- Well-resourced staff amenities
- HSC results ranked amongst the highest achieved in the state
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Referral reward scheme (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification in Mathematics (recognised in Australia)
- The ability to teach Extension 2 Mathematics and a willingness to teach Stage 3 Mathematics will be a distinct advantage.
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WETES1711-523730SL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1711-523730SL – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.