Our client school is a multi-campus co-educational independent school located in Melbourne’s South Eastern suburbs. This Prep-12 school aims to offer students education of a high quality incorporating the values and ethos of their faith and belief system. Interested teachers are not required to be of the practising faith, however to be conscientious and respectful of the faith identity of the students and families attending the school and willing to be a proactive member of the school community.
About the Role:
- Year 7 to 12 Mathematics Teacher
- Permanent position
- FTE to be negotiated
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- Strong, supportive, engaging curriculum
- Strong emphasis on academic success
- Innovation in education
- Relaxed lifestyle in great local community
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-522388LG, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)