This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and popular area of our excellent 11-19 comprehensive school which has national recognition for the quality of teaching and learning it delivers.
You will be working in an excellent Mathematics team where we expect you to contribute to the development of outstanding teaching and achievement. You will be supported throughout by a strong leadership team who are ambitious for every student’s and every staff member’s success.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a vision for excellent teaching for students age 11-19 and the skills to fulfil that vision
- Experience of teaching Maths at KS3, 4 and, preferably, post 16
- Have the creativity, experience, determination, organisational and teamworking skills to inspire our students and work well with all staff
- Want the very best for and from every student
- Be ambitious for their future career
This role is suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers.
If you are interested in joining us or would like to visit the school, then please contact our school on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
To download an application form and apply, please visit our website.
Closing date: Monday 18th June 2018.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce.