Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher to join a school in Kenley, Croydon. The school is an independent, co-educational school for pupil aged 11 - 18. Class sizes are small, with about 10/17 pupils on average. The school is part of a trust with huge support and opportunities provided within the trust. The school are looking for a Mathematics Teacher to join in January although an immediate start is also available.
About the Role
• Mathematics Teacher
• Full time
• MPS Outer London
• £27,000 to £39,000
• January 2020 although immediate start also available
About the School
• Independent, co-educational school for pupil aged between 11 and 18
• Excellent working environment and extensive resources
• Students who are enthusiastic and motivated to learn
• Staff laptop available
• Great rail and road links available
• Over 10 days of CPD available each year
• Small class sizes
• Excellent leadership
• Fantastic opportunities for career advancement both within the UK and abroad
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Relevant English degree preferable
• Proven experience in a similar position or setting
• Graduates welcome to apply
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN1109MT.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta