We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore. This reputable Catholic school prides itself on its impressive grounds, thriving educational and faith based community. They focus on the potential of each individual and offer a range of learning experiences.
About the Role:
• Year 7-12 Mathematics Teacher
• Experience teaching extension 1 and/or 2 is highly desired
• Full time, Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 1 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Experience teaching the above subject across the secondary age range with high academic success
• Hold NESA accreditation and a valid WWCC
• Dedication to student academic, pastoral, and social welfare
• Be supportive of the faith and ethos of the school
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with the CEO
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540768MC – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540768MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).