Applications are invited for a qualified Mathematics teacher at an Independent school, located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs. This K- 12 School offers an excellent teaching and learning environment and holds strong ties to the local community.
About the Role:
- Year 7-12 Mathematics
- Full-time, temporary 12 month contract, covering maternity leave
- Position to commence 21st May 2018
- This school is Islamic. Applicants are not required to be of this faith; however, are expected to be supportive of the ethos.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Small class sizes
- Team oriented and supportive environment with a collaborative staff culture
- Strong community ties
- Core Values are Pride, Respect, Responsibilty, Resilience and Inclusion
- Offers extensive extra-curricular programs for students
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach Mathematics to HSC level
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527116SM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527116MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).