TCI Middle School requires for September 2018 a full time Mathematics teacher for this newly developed and expanding school
Full time teacher –.Form Tutor with responsibility for teaching specialist subject to Yr. 7 - Yr 11. Experience of teaching IGCSE or IB is preferable but please state other specialisms/ experience. An exciting opportunity to be part of developing a new school on the island, leading it through IGCSEs towards International Baccalaureate status in the future.
Applicants will need to
- be dynamic, enthusiastic and creative teachers.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status with at least 2 years teaching experience
- Be flexible and adaptable in their approach to learning
- have expertise in one or more of the subject areas.
We can offer
- a small team atmosphere working together to further develop a new school
- the opportunity to extend your experience in a very different learning environment
- a maximum class size of 12 students
The initial teaching contract will be for a period of two years. Salary will be in the region of $ 3,300 per month but negotiable according to experience.
Closing date – 20th May 2018
Please Email CV or letter of application with a recent photograph and contact phone number together with the names and phone numbers of referees to: Mark Dunbavand at the above address.
TCI Middle School
PO Box 1139, 48 Richmond Hill Road, Providenciales,
Turks and Caicos Islands, British West Indies
Tel 649 231 1519