Our client is a Catholic College in western Melbourne with a focus on providing excellent opportunities for the academic, spiritual and personal development of their students, in a safe and supportive environment.
About the Role:
- Year 7 to 10 Mathematics focus
- Additional Science classes potentially available
- Full-time role commencing January 2018
- Permanent opportunity for the right candidate
About the School:
- Highly collaborative and supportive team environment
- Holistic educational environment
- Dynamic student cohort
- Commute against traffic from CBD/Northern/Western suburbs
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1706-160708EH, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)