Our client is a top Independent P-12 school ideally located for candidates on the Gold Coast or in the South Brisbane corridor. The school is seeking to appoint a qualified and highly motivated Maths and Science teacher. This fulltime position will commence in Term 1, 20187. The regular roles and responsibilities of a teaching position can be expected. As this is Independent school, support and commitment to the extra-curricular, pastoral and spiritual life of the school is required.
About the Role:
- Maths & Science [7 – 12]
- 12 month contract with view to permanency
- Ongoing professional development
- Community and school spirit
- Competitive pay and remuneration
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
About the School:
- Outstanding reputation within the community
- Coeducational school
- Excellent student behaviour
- Modern wireless networked buildings, contemporary learning facilities
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref #WEB1710-522074 CW or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).