The Duston School is looking to appoint an exceptional teacher, passionate about the development of Mathematics, and have a keen interest in curriculum delivery, design and development. The successful candidate will need to have a secure understanding of the National Curriculum and experience of creating effective schemes of learning and engaging resources to promote engagement and student progress.
Applicants should show enthusiasm towards joining our dynamic, committed and supportive team and be able to demonstrate the highest standards of delivery, in order to raise attainment and to be committed to motivating young people.
We can offer you
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- An outstanding professional development programme
- Health Care Benefits Plan
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Extra curricular sporting clubs for staff
- On site staff car park
The Duston School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check will be required for the post. We reserve the right to close this vacancy should we receive an overwhelming response.