Smart Teachers are recruiting for Maths teachers who are looking to work in Secondary schools in Hackney and surrounding boroughs. We are looking for secondary supply teachers who are looking for short term and day to day roles to replace our candidates who we have successfully placed in permanent roles. If you are looking for work flexibility, and are keen on gaining teaching experience without having to plan and prepare for lessons, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
• Secondary Maths Teachers with QTS
• Covering classes from KS3 to KS5
• Daily supply, short term and long term contracts available
• Subject specific and general cover roles available
• Flexible role depending on availability
• Daily rate ranging from £130 - £140
In order to be considered for this role, the successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have a degree (Bachelor or higher is essential)
• Must have QTS/ PGCE Maths
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Possess the ability to teach pre-planned lessons and partake in marking work
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.