Vision for Education are urgently recruiting for a Maths Teacher on behalf of an alternative provision in the Sunderland area. This is an exciting opportunity to engage and inspire a group of young learners that are very vulnerable and disaffected. With the right personality, empathy and perseverance, this will prove to be an incredibly rewarding role.
The position require an immediate start, it will be on a long-term supply basis with the possibility of becoming a permanent, contracted role.
The ideal candidate will hopefully meet all of the following criteria:
- Be comfortable delivering Maths to KS3 and KS4 students
- Have the ability to empathise with and engage some of the most hard to reach young people
- Have the ability to treat every day as a fresh start in what can be a very challenging environment
- Have previous experience working with challenging behaviour / be mTeam Teach trained
- Be available 5 days a week and be able to work in the Sunderland area
- Be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £105 - £197 per day
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach and Moving & Handling (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team of experienced SEN consultants that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into your bank account every week via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract. We won't stand in the way of your career.
- If you’re interested in a trial day, to see if the role is right for you, we will pay you for your time. We don’t expect anyone to work for free
All appointments are subject to a valid DBS check (full assistance can be provided) and referencing procedures. For more information, email email@example.com or call the SEND Branch on 0191 2291386