Are you look for a unique challenge? Are you passionate, hardworking and committed to ensuring all learners make the best possible progress? Are you curious, innovative and looking for high quality professional development? If so, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Darton College is a popular, vibrant and inclusive 11-16 school which serves the communities of Darton and Kexborough. Located close to Junction 38 of the M1, we are easily accessible from most of the Yorkshire region. Our innovative building offers exceptional facilities for our learners: we have large, light, spacious classrooms;superb sports facilities; modern science labs and excellent performance spaces. The school is rapidly developing its ICT infrastructure and use of mobile and new technologies to support and enhance learning.
We are looking for a passionate and committed individual to help lead the team to excellence and deliver great learner results.
Applications are welcome from candidates who:
- are highly effective, who are creative and innovative
- are passionate about learning
- are committed to their own professional development and that of others
- have energy and enthusiasm
The benefits of working in our school are:
- a committed and supportive leadership team and governing body
- high quality professional development opportunities
- a hard working and dedicated staff team
- the opportunity to work with exceptional learners
- strong links as a strategic partner of Barnsley Teaching School Alliance
If you are as excited by this opportunity as we are, we want to hear from you.
A full job description and application form are available from the school and the TES website. Completed applications are returnable to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications will be Monday 12th December 2016
Interview Date – Wednesday 14th December 2016
To learn more about this exciting role and Darton College, visit www.dartoncollege.co.uk.
An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.