Pay salary dependent on qualifications and experience
A secondary school within the Birmingham area are looking for an inspiring teacher of Maths to join their team of specialists within the department. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Maths to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
The minimum requirement for this position is to hold QTS and is open to newly qualified teachers (NQT/ECT).
• Hold QTS (NQTs/ECTs welcome)
• Have recent, relevant, referenceable experience.
• Have the ability to engage with various abilities with strong communication skills.
• Must be able to obtain relevant references and DBS check*
• Have strong communication skills with the ability to quickly built a good rapport with students and staff
• A passion for working with children, in a calm and authoritative manner
• Be organised, reliable and trustworthy
• Excellent time management
About the role
• Teacher of KS3/KS4 Maths
• Teaching a range of abilities
• Management of own marking and planning
• Planning and marking around national curriculum
About the School
• Located In the Birmingham
• Supportive department
• Committed to growing CPD for all staff
• Further training opportunities
• Local transport links
About ABC Teachers
*ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Secondary team on 0121 481 2231.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.