Tong Leadership Academy
Fixed term to 31 August 2019
Tong Leadership Academy is part of the non-faith division of Star Academies, one the UK’s leading education providers. Through our mission of educational excellence, character development and service to communities, we aim to fulfil our vision of nurturing today’s young people and inspiring tomorrow’s leaders.
Staff can access a range of benefits, coaching and CPD which includes programmes for those looking for pathways into leadership with NPQML, NPQSL and NPQH programmes.
We are pleased to be able to offer this exciting opportunity for an inspirational, enthusiastic and engaging Maths teacher to join our supportive and progressive department to start January 2019 on a temporary basis to 31 August 2019.
Advanced level teaching may be available to suitably qualified and experienced teachers. Part-time hours will be considered.
• have a degree at 2ii classification or better
• be able to deliver Maths to GCSE level and A Level desirable
• be able to demonstrate your impact on progress of learners
• be able to deliver high impact interventions to accelerate the progress of pupils
• be an ‘outstanding’ and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners
• be committed to the Star ethos of high expectations
• Wholly support an inclusive culture with a strong focus on safeguarding
• be prepared to deliver after school intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
You will find a school that:
• is passionate about its vision of ‘nurturing today’s learners, Inspiring tomorrow’s leaders’ and totally committed to our ambition of enabling all our learners to make outstanding progress,
• has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community,
• has high ambitions for all and provides excellent professional development,
• is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from learners, staff and parents,
• has an excellent CPD programme
For further information about this role, or to arrange a visit to school, please contact Amy Dawson, Lead Practitioner on 01274 681455 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 22 November 2018