Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated Maths Teacher to join a thriving co-ed secondary school in the London borough of Brent. The school caters to children aged 11 to 19 and is rated "good" by Ofsted, with an "outstanding" Sixth Form. The successful Maths Teacher will be available for a September 2018 start, with experience teaching KS3 through to KS5.
About the Role
- Mathematics Teacher
- KS3 to KS5 timetable
- Permanent contract
- Salary range between £27,000 and £43,000
About the School
- Large Secondary school based in Brent, NW London
- Examination results are outstanding, with previous ‘A’ Level pass rate of 100% and GCSE results being almost 80%
- New building that sits on over 20 acres of land
- Superb facilities that include everything from a Media studio to a conference Centre.
- Ofsted rated “good” with “Outstanding” Sixth form
- Conveniently located a short walk from an overground station
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Ability and ideally experience teaching A Level students
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferable
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- QTS or equivalent to be obtained soon to be obtained by September 2018
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN43181.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.