- Do you want a job with REAL purpose?
- Do you want a job that is changing society?
- Do you want TRUE job satisfaction?
- Do you want to work in an award winning trust?
Chiltern Way Academy is so much more than a school. It is an innovative and transformational Special Needs organisation for students aged 4 – 19. We provide high-quality education, care, therapies and advocacy for the huge range of need that exists across the behaviour spectrum. We employ a diverse group of seemingly “ordinary” people, who do extraordinary work.
Our Prestwood campus works with students on the Autistic spectrum and our Wendover campus works with students with a range of social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) needs. In September 2019, we open our brand new primary provision in Aylesbury, to provide the much-needed early intervention platform driving pro-social behavioural and educational growth.
We are looking for a talented, dynamic and inspirational Maths teacher to join our team. You do not require SEN experience, as we will train you to become an expert practitioner!
- Generous salary
- Highly developed and innovative SEN training
- Increased professional development and career opportunities
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of the school and wider community
- Excellent induction programme
- On-going mentoring and coaching
- A very supportive team
- Innovative and rapidly growing organisation
- High staff: student ratios
- Being part of an organisation that influences policy on a national and international scale
- Teachers who are passionate about breaking the cycle of social deprivation and turning around young lives
- Dynamic, reflective, progressive practitioners
- Teachers who want to get on with the teaching and cut down on the administration
- Teachers who want to develop their careers
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact:
Gary Regan, Director of Schools, 07887 246 306
Please visit our website chilternway.org
Closing date: Monday 20th May 2019 (noon)
Interviews: Thursday 23rd / Friday 24th May 2019
Chiltern Way Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Chiltern Way Academy will comply with its obligations under the GDPR and other data protection legislation.