Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics to work with one of our partnered schools on a 3 day per week contract from January 2019 through to the end of the academic year. The school caters for it’s local community by providing the best level of education possible to their children. They are looking for academically minded Maths Teachers who have a passion for their subject, and stretching the minds of young people.
The school is a small, close knit community school in Chesterfield who are looking to appoint for a January start, working Monday Tuesday and Wednesday, the availability to also work with them the week before the Christmas break would be greatly appreciated.
The desired Mathematics Teacher will be supported by a passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of teaching Mathematics to both Key Stage 3 and 4.
To be considered for the position of Mathematics Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching Secondary Mathematics to at least GCSE Level.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher of Mathematics will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Mathematics Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team in the Sheffield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.