We are looking for a Maths Teacher in a new school within an aspirational and academically successful multi-academy Trust that offers exciting development opportunities and good promotion prospects for talented and energetic teachers who support the ethos of our schools. Ealing Fields offers comprehensive T&L and CPD opportunities for all teachers and has a highly evolved culture of peer-to-peer support and development. The school will move into its brand new permanent site, in Northfields, Ealing, in the summer of 2020. Ealing Fields is a school with a distinctive ethos where relations between staff and students are extremely positive and it is easy for every member of the community to know each other. Staff joining at this time are likely to have a highly motivated drive towards building an outstanding school community within an already high achieving Trust.
This is an exciting role for enthusiastic teachers as we prepare our students for GCSE and beyond (the school’s first GCSEs will be in 2021). Our oldest Year group started Year 10 in September 2019 so this post is ideally suited to a teacher who is passionate about curriculum design and development, especially at KS4. The post-holder will be joining an innovative, ambitious and energetic staff group that seeks to deliver an outstanding curriculum, and will be well supported by an experienced Senior Leadership Team. The new post-holder will be a strong classroom practitioner with a commitment to achieving the highest standards both academically and in terms of the learning habits and personal dispositions of our students.
This role is suitable for NQT and RQT applicants.
We encourage prospective candidates to visit the school – to arrange a visit, please email the Head of Maths, Aman Kochhar, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the school please visit the Twyford Trust and Ealing Fields websites. For more information about the role please see the Job Description on the Twyford Trust website at: http://www.twyfordacademies.org.uk/recruitment/vacancies
The successful candidate will have:
- A good degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- Ability to teach Maths to at least KS4
- Knowledge of the requirements of the National Curriculum
- An understanding of recent curriculum / learning developments
- An understanding of the strategies required to motivate and enthuse all students across the ability range as part of a whole school approach to raising achievement
- An understanding of the processes and techniques required to assess, record and report students’ learning effectively
- Ability to be reflective and driven towards self-improvement
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A commitment to the ethos of the school
- Exceptional professional development and career progression
- Positive working relationships at all levels
- A supportive and lively Leadership Team
- A full-range of Trust services providing support and development
- Opportunity to gain experience within 4 different Trust schools with a common commitment to professional collaboration
How to apply
Please visit the Vacancies page of the Twyford Trust website http://www.twyfordacademies.org.uk/recruitment/vacancies for more information about how to apply, and to downloa d a Job description, Application Form and Letter to Applicants.
Applications must be submitted to HR/Recruitment at Twyford School by the closing date and time above. They can be posted to Twyford Church of England Academies Trust, c/o Twyford Church of England School, Twyford Crescent, Acton, London W3 9PP or emailed to email@example.com Please do not submit applications by fax.
Closing date: 12 noon on Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 28th January 2020
The Twyford Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo the child protection screening appropriate to the post, including an enhanced disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references from previous employers. For more information about the DBS please see https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check The post-holder will also be expected to read and ad here to the Trust’s Child Protection Policy, and any other Safeguarding documents stated within this.