Smart Teachers is recruiting for a committed and experienced Maths Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school in Essex. This full-time Maths Teacher position is available for a January 2018 start and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. This a mixed comprehensive school that specialises in Science and PE.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher
· Full time contract from January 2018 until the end of the academic year
· To teach KS3 up to A level
· Students currently follow the Edexcel syllabus at GCSE and at A level
· Salary up to £35,000 (dependent on experience)
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· Mixed comprehensive school
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· The Mathematics department achieves exceptional results at all Key Stages.
· In the top 100 non-selective, maintained schools
· Specialist Science and PE college
· International School Award status
· Excellent CPD on offer
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a teaching qualification (PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
· Have recent experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references at an outstanding level and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZL3306.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.