MPR relocation package available for the right candidate
Inspire their Remarkable with us
Passionate about making a difference? Do you want to work in an academy where the ‘leaders act with Integrity’ and ‘act in pupils best interests’? (Ofsted, 2019)
Tendring Technology College (TTC) is a large, successful 11-19 mixed comprehensive academy. With over 1,800 young people on roll we strive to be a catalyst; aiming to create not only remarkable lives for our young people, but for our community. We are an academy that offers a broad and ambitious curriculum, we inspire high aspirations for all. We have students that gain the very highest academic and vocational outcomes, we believe passionately in promoting the arts, creativity and sporting success.
We want our pupils to be happy, have fun and enjoy being engaged in their learning and challenged in their thinking. We strive to ensure they are fully prepared for the rapidly evolving future that lies ahead of them, standing shoulder to shoulder with the best in the world.
We want our staff to be highly skilled, willing to learn, feel supported and be determined to get the best outcomes for every pupil.
We are passionate about delivering high quality education in Maths to every pupil through challenging and stimulating teaching and learning. We encourage the development of an enquiring mind and the ability to become an independent learner and are eager to promote awareness, knowledge and understanding of Maths both in and beyond the classroom setting.
- Have high expectations who can teach across all key stages
- strong classroom management skills and excellent subject knowledge.
- a vibrant personality and be prepared to continually develop your skills to ensure enjoyment and rigour in the classroom.
- Team player
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Start date- September 2020
Closing date- Sunday 19 April 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the 'apply now' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
In line with the Government’s announcement, our academy is operating on a rota basis to allow those children of workers critical to the COVID-19 response the opportunity to attend. However, during this period it is our intention to continue with essential recruitment for key positions starting in September 2020. We want to reassure applicants that effective measures will be implemented to ensure their health and wellbeing and in most cases we will use a virtual recruitment process.
Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.