Job: Maths Teacher
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pay: £100 to £213.35 (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.)
Start date: April 19th 2021
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Maths Teacher to join our well-established team of supply staff. The ideal candidate will hold QTS and will not only be a subject specialist in Maths but will also be willing and able to deliver General cover across other subject areas where required. Whether you are an experienced teacher looking for flexibility and a minimal role, or an NQT looking to professionally develop your skills – this role would be suitable for you.
Vision for Education work with Secondary Schools, Academies and FE Colleges across Leeds and Bradford. The Education providers we work with offer a safe and exciting place to work, whilst offering a fresh challenge. The Staff and Leadership teams we work with, help support all members of staff.
To be considered for the Maths Teacher position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching in Secondary schools, ideally up to GCSE level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education part is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Richie Halls and our Secondary team on 0113 426 5330.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency