Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated Maths Teacher to join an outstanding all-girls’ secondary school in Enfield. This full time classroom teaching position is available for a January 2018 start as a maternity cover for KS3 and KS4. The successful Maths Teacher will be given an opportunity to work at this all-girls’ school which is renowned for its long tradition of high achievement and academic excellence. This is an inclusive, multi-cultural comprehensive school which has been rated as ‘Outstanding’ across all areas in the last three inspections by Ofsted. This schools main aim is to enable students to realise their full academic potential.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher
· Teaching maths to KS3 and KS4
· January 2018 start
· Maternity cover with the potential to go permanent after 2 terms
· NQTs are welcome to apply
· Daily rate £140 - £180 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Secondary school and sixth form located in the London Borough of Enfield
· Rated as ‘Outstanding’ across the board by Ofsted
· Ultimate aim is to prepare all students for life and work in the global community
· Teaching and support staff of the highest calibre
· Agency/Supply staff made to feel really welcome
· Short walk from a train station nearby
· Impressive spacious grounds
· Supportive leadership involved in actively controlling behaviour management at the school
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXNC12001.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.