Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Maths Teacher to join a “good” alternative provision in Ealing. The position is to start in September 2019 with the potential of the role becoming permanent for the appointed candidate. Additionally, the school are specifically looking for someone that are equipped to teach KS3 and KS4 students at a GCSE standard. The school are consistently looking into opportunities for continuous professional development for the staff within, making this a great place to work.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher
• KS3 / KS4
• Will consider teachers with experience in similar settings, or interested in the field of Special Needs
• Full time, teaching pupils from years 8 to 11
• Will become permanent for the right candidate
• Salary of £34,000 - £48,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
• Ofsted rated “good” alternative provision
• Small classes, supportive setting
• Many teaching assistants in each class to support the teacher
• Parking available
• Located within walking distance of a popular over ground station
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN47207.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.