We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified and highly motivated teacher to inspire and educate in this key academic subject area who will motivate our students to develop and shine.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent practitioner
- set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- be willing to take an active part in the wider life of the school
We can offer you:
- Pupils who are well motivated and eager to learn
- Small teaching groups
- Positive school environment
The closing date for applications is Monday 5th December 2016, with interviews to be held week the following week
About us: Farringtons School is set in 25 acres of beautiful grounds, in Chislehurst, Kent, but on the outskirts of London. We provide an excellent academic and supportive day and boarding environment for girls and boys age 3 -18.
The School is a member of MIST (Methodist Independent Schools Trust)
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure & Barring Service