Maths Teacher (Maternity cover)
Inner London Area
Main pay range (£30,480 - £41,483)
Upper pay range (£45,713 - £50,713)
Required: January 2020
Temporary for a period of up to 12 months of maternity cover.
There may be the possibility of the role being extended beyond the initial temporary end date in line with academy staffing requirements.
• Are you an enthusiastic teacher looking to develop your practice?
• Do you want to join a supportive team who are dedicated to ensuring all students make excellent progress?
• Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our happy and successful academy.
We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about teaching Maths.
• Have the ability to teach Maths from KS3 - KS5.
• Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
In return we offer:
• A rewarding role in an outstanding working environment.
• Many opportunities for career progression.
• Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
• Comprehensive staff benefits.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Clapton Girls’ Academy reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Monday 14th October (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Wednesday 16th October 2019