The Governors of St Patricks RC High School are looking to appoint an excellent Teacher of Maths (Maternity Cover) who is committed to ensuring pupil enjoyment and progress within our highly successful Maths department. The position offers the opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified teacher to join an established and hardworking team.
Job Title: Maths Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Contract Details: Full time/Fixed Term Cover
Salary/Grade: Main Scale
Start date: 12th December2021
The successful candidate will:
• Have a love of their subject
• Have a sound and detailed knowledge of Maths
• Have high regard for their learning environment and resources
• Aspire to be a talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who will ensure outstanding progress for all students
• Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students
• Be skilled at fostering independent and collaborative student-led learning
Please send completed applications to Fahyia Uddin, HR and Payroll Assistant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 921 2340 for any queries.
Closing date for applications: 12th December2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check to ensure they are safe to work with children
St Patrick’s RC High School and Arts College is a mixed, comprehensive, Roman Catholic school without sixth form situated in Eccles, Salford. It is a voluntary aided state school that operates under the Diocese of Salford. The school will provide 900...