Smart Teachers is recruiting for a knowledgeable and passionate Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher for an academy based in Hillingdon, West London. The academy prides itself on it`s creative, vibrant and engaging environment and includes the latest industry standard media equipment and studios, theatre and four-storey atrium space. Staff here work closely together and there is a real strong sense of team spirit. The Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher is required immediately or from January 2018 and permanent contract is on offer.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher
· Immediate or January 2018 start
· Leadership opportunities for exceptional candidates
· Salary between £26,139-£42,077 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· A state of the art establishment tailored to equip students with the skills required to get ahead in the broadcast and digital media industry
· Latest industry standard media equipment and studios
· Theatre and four-storey atrium space
· Young, dynamic and forward thinking academy with huge growth potential
· Well-resourced and popular department
· Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZV16504.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.