- IB school 20 minutes from Venice, Italy
- Looking for teachers who love working with digital tools in a digital environment
- New purpose built education & innovation hub
- Growing International School
- Relocation support provided
H-International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need and how we work. Our students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever changing global and digital world.
Our schools focus on building inquiry based, innovative & digital learning environments for students from nursery school through to post-university Master’s programmes.
We’re looking for a passionate, globally focused Maths Teacher who is creative in using technology to support learning. Applicants require a relevant bachelor’s degree; recognised teacher qualification; maths teaching experience; and the right to work in Italy. Previous MYP / DP experience is highly desirable. Please see the attached job description for more information about the role and the selection criteria.
Visit our website www.h-is.com to find out more about H International School.
Please send your application via email: email@example.com and include:
- An introduction letter explaining why you are interested in this role and a brief response to the selection criteria (qualifications, experience and skills);
- Your current resume;
- Contact details of 2 recent and relevant referees (your current and most recent line manager).
Applications close on 2 April 2018