Mathematics Teacher (KS3/4)
Newcastle Under Lyme
£120- £170 per day
To Start Jan 2021
ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking a Mathematics Teacher to work in a secondary school in Newcastle Under Lyme until July 2021.
About the role:
- Teaching Mathematics to Key Stage 3/4 students
- Full Time
- Creating an exciting environment for students to thrive in
- Planning, preparation and assessments
About the schools:
- Strong team ethos
- The school has a friendly and welcoming environment to develop children’s education
- Able to obtain suitable references and a valid DBS check*
- Suitable qualification to teach Mathematics i.e. PGCE/BeD, with a valid QTS
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to quickly built a good rapport with students and staff
- Have a passion for working with children, and inspiring them with your knowledge
*ABC Teachers are committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff, with branches across the country.
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Sophie on 01782 728 064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application.
ABC Teachers Limited
Newcastle Under Lyme
- Supply agency